A Girl, A Cat, Some needles, and Crab Rangoon!

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Welcome to my humble abode!

So, I'm completely new to this online writing thing. Never was able to do a livejournal or any of that stuff. Please cut me some slack while I get broken into this!
Let's see, the basics:
I am a college student.
I study Historic Preservation - this means I like old things (and, of course, cute old people).
I love to knit.
I enjoy dyeing my own yarn but am still very experimental at this point.
I am eating Jelly Belly jelly beans right now.
I prefer short knitting projects instead of larger, longer ones.
I heart heart heart crab rangoons. duh.
I have a cat. And a dog. But they live with my parents. *tear*
My roommates and I tried to have Sea Monkeys as a pet last year. It didn't work out. And no, I don't want to talk about it.
I enjoy photography. But I want a better digital camera.
I think I am a pack rat. It is mostly because I can find a propsed useful purpose in almost everything. Opps.
When I grow up, I want to have my own hippie farm.
And lastly, I like both cool and warm colors.

I will leave you with a finished object. I need to work on photographing other ones. And maybe even photographing some WIP *gasp*! It is a Flamingo Pink Shedir!



Not perfect, but I'm happy with it as my first intense cable project.

Come back soon!

1 comment:

Debu's Blog said...

Nice Project....pl. go on....u will be the first person...creature in this field....there r so many...but not like that u....keep it up !!!